- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Motel Beds - Mind Glitter
- Write a Review
- #K92343 000000000 K92343000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:10/23/2015;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2015 release, The Motel Beds' first new album in three years - which may not seem long until you not...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:10/23/2015;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2015 release, The Motel Beds' first new album in three years - which may not seem long until you notice that they released five albums in the three years between 2009 and 2012. That makes Mind Glitter pretty special. Starting an album as soon as the latest one's final tracks are done (guitarist Derl Robbins, who also helped record the last few Guided By Voices albums, records the band himself), they've had 36 months to throw out hooks, choruses, puns and bad jokes, and then try them all out in front of live audiences. What materialized with Mind Glitter's songs are some of the most varied and beautiful the band has laid down yet. Highlights are scattered all around with "Open Ocean" kicking off to waves of acoustic guitar and drums, the gorgeous Beach Boys harmonies of "Queens for the Summer," the airy psychedelic drone of "Paper Trees," the unrelenting, fist-pumping riff from "Live City," the pure ‘90s-ness of the breakdown on "Set Ender," and then throwing a sweaty arm around you with "We've Killed More for Less.";Track List:1. Open Ocean;2. A.O.O;3. Queens for the Summer;4. Mind Glitter;5. Thirst Veterans;6. 4Am;7. Too Long;8. Paper Trees;9. Live City;10. Set Ender;11. We've Killed More for Less
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.