- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Motley Crue - Greatest Hits
- Write a Review
- #K55305 000000000 K55305000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:11/17/2009;Notes:Greatest Hits (stylized as Greate$t Hit$ on the album cover) also known as (Greatest Hits Updated) is a re-issue of Möt...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:11/17/2009;Notes:Greatest Hits (stylized as Greate$t Hit$ on the album cover) also known as (Greatest Hits Updated) is a re-issue of Mötley Crüe's 1998 compilation of the same name. The album contains a remix version of "The Animal In Me". It's first pressing is packaged with a second disc entitled Crüe Fest 2: Behind The Scenes. The reissue excludes the songs, "Enslaved", the remix of "Glitter" and "Bitter Pill". The jewel case packaging is a red version of the original version's cover. The track listing is composed of the band's greatest hits, featuring only the original line-up of Tommy Lee, Mick Mars, Vince Neil, and Nikki Sixx. Therefore, songs from the albums Mötley Crüe and New Tattoo are not included, due to the absences of Neil and Lee. It is also the last album released by the band before their retirement in 2015.;Track List:1. Too Fast for Love;2. Shout at the Devil;3. Looks That Kill;4. Too Young to Fall in Love;5. Smokin' in the Boys Room;6. Home Sweet Home;7. Wild Side;8. Girls Girls Girls;9. Dr. Feelgood;10. Kickstart My Heart;11. Same Ol' Situation (S.O.S.);12. Don't Go Away Mad (Just Go Away);13. Without You;14. Primal Scream;15. Sick Love Song;16. Afraid;17. If I Die Tomorrow;18. Saints of Los Angeles;19. The Animal in Me (Remix)
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.