- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Motorhead - Iron Fist & the Hordes from Hell
- Write a Review
- #K70899 000000000 K70899000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:11/07/2014;Notes:Motorhead's first live album, recorded in early 1978 at the Roundhouse, less than a year after the release of their gro...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:11/07/2014;Notes:Motorhead's first live album, recorded in early 1978 at the Roundhouse, less than a year after the release of their groundbreaking, self-titled debut. This is vintage, 'take-no-prisoners' Motorhead, and the band (playing a mix of originals and a few speedfreak versions of early R&B, country and British blues songs) is a fast and furious machine. Punk rock step aside... this is Motorhead!;Track List:1. The Watcher;2. Iron Horse/Born to Lose;3. On Parole;4. White Line Fever;5. Keep Us on the Road;6. Leaving Here;7. I'm Your Witchdoctor;8. The Train Kept A-Rollin';9. City Kids
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.