- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Motorhead - Iron Fist
- Write a Review
- #K57506 000000000 K57506000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:05/18/2015;Notes:Limited 180gm vinyl LP repressing including digital download. Iron Fist was the fifth studio album by the British band ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:05/18/2015;Notes:Limited 180gm vinyl LP repressing including digital download. Iron Fist was the fifth studio album by the British band Motörhead. Released on 17 April 1982, it peaked at # 6 on the UK album charts. It was preceded by the release of the title track "Iron Fist" as a single on 3 April, which peaked in the UK singles chart at #29. Iron Fist was the final album to be recorded by the Lemmy, "Fast" Eddie Clarke and Phil "Philthy Animal" Taylor line-up. As with previous albums, recording commenced with producer Vic Maile at his Jackson's Studio in Rickmansworth in 1981. Clarke was unhappy with the Maile produced sessions and decided that the album should be recorded themselves, although Lemmy lamented at the time that "it's a shame to have lost Vic in a way because I thought it was successful".;Track List:1. Iron Fist;2. Heart of Stone;3. I'm the Doctor;4. Go to Hell;5. Loser;6. Sex and Outrage;7. America;8. Shut It Down;9. Speedfreak;10. (Don't Let 'Em) Grind Ya Down;11. (Don't Need) Religion;12. Bang to Rights
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.