- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Motorhead - No Remorse
- Write a Review
- #K67482 000000000 K67482000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:06/09/2015;Notes:Limited double 180 gm vinyl LP repressing including digital download. Originally released in 1984, No Remorse was compi...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:06/09/2015;Notes:Limited double 180 gm vinyl LP repressing including digital download. Originally released in 1984, No Remorse was compiled by Motorhead mainman Lemmy and includes tracks pulled from their Bronze Records years, 1978 - 1984. This 24 track compilation includes hits, b-sides, and alternate versions and is a must-have for fans and a perfect introduction to those eager to experience Motorhead on vinyl for the first time. No Remorse was the first album to feature the line-up of Lemmy, Phil Campbell, Wurzel, and Pete Gill. Features the classics "Ace of Spades", "Killed By Death", "Bomber", "Iron Fist", "Overkill" and many more. Now, THIS is prime Motorhead - accept no substitutes.;Track List:1. Ace of Spades 2:48;2. Motorhead (Live) 3:37;3. Jailbait 3:33;4. Stay Clean 2:42;5. Too Late Too Late 3:26;6. Killed By Death 4:42;7. Bomber 3:43;8. Iron Fist 2:54;9. Shine 3:11;10. Dancing on Your Grave 4:30;11. Metropolis 3:37;12. Snaggletooth 3:51;13. Overkill 3:12;14. Please Don't Touch 2:49;15. Stone Dead Forever 4:54;16. Like a Nightmare 4:28;17. Emergency 3:00;18. Steal Your Face 4:31;19. Louie Louie 2:55;20. No Class 2:41;21. Iron Horse/Born to Lose (Live) 3:48;22. (We Are) the Road Crew 3:12;23. Leaving Here (Live) (3:05;24. Locomotive 3:25;Special Attributes:180 GRAM VINYL
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.