- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Motorhead - Overkill
- Write a Review
- #K54816 000000000 K54816000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:09/15/2017;Notes:Limited white vinyl LP pressing of this two track EP recorded by Lemmy, Phil Campbell and Mickey Dee. This release is p...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:09/15/2017;Notes:Limited white vinyl LP pressing of this two track EP recorded by Lemmy, Phil Campbell and Mickey Dee. This release is packaged in a silkscreened acrylic jacket. Motörhead was formed in June 1975 by bassist, singer, and songwriter Ian Fraser Lemmy Kilmister, who was the sole constant member throughout their entire career. The band are often considered a precursor to the new wave of British heavy metal, which re-energized heavy metal in the late 1970s and early 1980s. Usually a power trio, they had particular success in the early 1980s with several successful singles in the UK Top 40 chart. The band are ranked #26 on VH1's 100 Greatest Artists of Hard Rock.;Track List:1. Overkill (Exclusive Version);2. Breaking the Law;Special Attributes:WHITE, LIMITED EDITION
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.