- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Motorhead - Overkill
- Write a Review
- K62682 000000000 K62682000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:05/18/2015;Notes:Limited 180gm vinyl LP repressing including digital download. Overkill was the second album by British hard rockers Mot...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:05/18/2015;Notes:Limited 180gm vinyl LP repressing including digital download. Overkill was the second album by British hard rockers Motörhead, originally released in 1979. It was their first album for Bronze Records and peaked at #24 on the UK charts. The album had a big impact in the British punk culture of that time. Kerrang! Magazine listed the album at #46 among the "100 Greatest Heavy Metal Albums of All Time". Bronze Records signed the band in 1978 and gave them time in Wessex Studios in London to record. The first release from those sessions was the single release of "Overkill". Their debut album on the Chiswick label had been a hasty affair as was it's production. Overkill had more spring and bounce, and a thundering title track that would become a show-stopper for years to come.;Track List:1. Overkill;2. Stay Clean;3. (I Won't) Pay Your Price;4. I'll Be Your Sister;5. Capricorn;6. No Class;7. Damage Case;8. Tear Ya Down;9. Metropolis;10. Limb from Limb
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.