- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Motorhead - Snake Bite Love
- Write a Review
- #K60972 000000000 K60972000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:03/17/2017;Notes:Limited vinyl LP pressing. Snake Bite Love is the 14th studio album by the band Motörhead, released 10 March 1998, on S...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:03/17/2017;Notes:Limited vinyl LP pressing. Snake Bite Love is the 14th studio album by the band Motörhead, released 10 March 1998, on Steamhammer, their third with the label. Snake Bite Love would be the final album co-produced with Howard Benson. Lemmy recalls that the making of Snake Bite Love was quite normal for the band: "..six weeks before we recorded it, we didn't even have one song. But when it came time, we put it together very quickly. Unfortunately, I was sick for some of the rehearsals, and when you leave two guys together who aren't singers, you end up with some weird arrangements." He points particularly to "Desperate for You" and "Night Side" in this respect and explains how the title track started as a completely different song Dee recorded the drums tracks against a totally different set of chords, then it went back to Sweden where Campbell stated he was sick of the song and didn't like it. Lemmy agreed and Campbell came up with a new riff and changed the whole thing. Lemmy admits that the album is a prime example of him writing the words at the last minute, and adds: "..you know, lazy son of a bitch one more time, right?..";Track List:1. Love for Sale;2. Dogs of War;3. Snake Bite Love;4. Assassin;5. Take the Blame;6. Dead and Gone;7. Night Side;8. Don't Lie to Me;9. Joy of Labour;10. Desperate for You;11. Better Off Dea
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.