- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Motorhead - What's Words Worth
- K56046 000000000 K56046000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:10/06/2017;Notes:Limited red lobster-colored vinyl LP pressing. Continuing the reissue program of Motorhead's Chiswick albums on vinyl, ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:10/06/2017;Notes:Limited red lobster-colored vinyl LP pressing. Continuing the reissue program of Motorhead's Chiswick albums on vinyl, What's Words Worth? is a live album recorded on 18th February 1978 at a benefit organized by Wilko Johnson to raise money to preserve some William Wordsworth manuscripts. The Rolling Stones mobile had been hired to record Chiswick labelmates the Count Bishops, but they also recorded Motorhead's set. For contractual reasons they were billed as Iron Fist & the Hordes From Hell. Includes an illustrated inner sleeve with a full note by Chiswick boss Ted Carroll.;Track List:1. The Watcher;2. Iron Horse/Born to Lose;3. On Parole;4. White Line Fever;5. Keep Us on the Road;6. Leaving Here;7. I'm Your Witchdoctor;8. The Train Kept A-Rollin';9. City Kids
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.