- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Mott the Hoople - All the Young Dudes
- Write a Review
- #K64344 000000000 K64344000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:11/18/2014;Notes:Limited 200 gm black vinyl LP pressing. Best known for the song 'All the Young Dudes' (written for the band by David Bo...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:11/18/2014;Notes:Limited 200 gm black vinyl LP pressing. Best known for the song 'All the Young Dudes' (written for the band by David Bowie), Mott the Hoople scored with their 1972 album of the same name. With a foundation in R&B, they became quite popular in the 70's glam scene. Their fifth studio album, All The Young Dudes, is considered a pivotal moment in the band's career. Though Mott the Hoople was heading toward a breakup at the time, Bowie penned the album's titular song and produced the record, making Mott the Hoople relevant again in the glam rock era.;Special Attributes:LIMITED EDITION, BLACK, 200 GRAM VINYL
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.