- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Mount Carmel - Mount Caramel
- Write a Review
- #K67405 000000000 K67405000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:04/27/2010;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2010 album from the Columbus, Ohio trio. If you're expecting lo-fi, greaser's palace Pop a la Psyche...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:04/27/2010;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2010 album from the Columbus, Ohio trio. If you're expecting lo-fi, greaser's palace Pop a la Psychedelic Horseshit or Times New Viking, think again. Mount Carmel is a straight-up Blues Rock power trio. And by straight-up we mean sans revisionist three-dollar currency, Sub Pop grunge hybridization or ironic posturing. These guys have been weened on a diet almost steadfastly consisting of British Blues/Rock innovators: Peter Green-era Bluesbreakers, Cream and Ten Years After are immediately recognizable in their sound. This isn't a lark or something these guys are doing between noise projects-it's their life. Good, old-fashioned Rock 'n' Roll, plain and simple. Some folks never made time for Punk, just like you've always snubbed your nose at the drum solo. Hard to believe, right? But just because you didn't live through it the first time doesn't mean you're not doomed to repeat it.;Track List:1. Livin' Like I Wanna;2. Still Listening;3. ZZ Breakers;4. Sacksburg;5. Hear Me Calling;6. I Work While You're Sleeping;7. Studio Jam
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.