- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Mouse & the Traps - Fraternity Years
- Write a Review
- #K70850 000000000 K70850000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:04/02/2013;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. Mouse And the Traps, from Texas are principally known for the classic Garage and Folk Rock of 'A Pub...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:04/02/2013;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. Mouse And the Traps, from Texas are principally known for the classic Garage and Folk Rock of 'A Public Execution', 'Maid of Sugar' and 'Lie, Beg, Borrow & Steal.' Based in the eastern city of Tyler and evolving from a group of pickers who hung out at Robin Hood Brian's' recording studio, Mouse (Ronnie Weiss) and his band ruled the region in the latter half of the 60s.;Track List:1. A Public Execution;2. Maid of Sugar Maid of Spice;3. Nobody Cares;4. I'm a Man;5. Like I Know You Do;6. I Am the One;7. Do the Best You Can;8. I've Got Her Love - Chris St John;9. Cryin' Inside;10. Lie Beg Borrow and Steal;11. Sometimes You Just Can't Win;12. Look at the Sun;13. I Satisfy;14. All for You;15. You Don't Love Me;16. Promises Promises;17. I Satisfy;18. All for You;19. You Don't Love Me;20. Promises Promises
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.