- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Mozart: Piano Sonata 10 In C Major K 330 / Fantasia & Fugue In C MajorK 394 / Piano Concerto 24 In C Minor K 491
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L68403 000000000 L68403000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:06/07/2019;Notes:Canadian pianist who became one of the best-known and celebrated classical pianists of the 20th century. The recording ...Click To Read More About This Product
Release Date:06/07/2019;Notes:Canadian pianist who became one of the best-known and celebrated classical pianists of the 20th century. The recording is clear and well balanced, with the vivid CBC woodwind engaging in dialogue with the inspired Gould. Never have the stern yet shapely melodic lines of Mozart's greatest minor-key concerto been etched more incisively than in this 1961 recording, gracefully accompanied by Walter Susskind and the CBC Symphony. There are a lot of outstanding Mozart recordings around at the moment, but even by Gould's standards, this one is very special and stamped with that unique Gould magic.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.