- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Mr Airplane Man - Jacaranda Blue
- Write a Review
- L27895 000000000 L27895000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:06/08/2018;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. Beloved Sirens of the blues, Mr. Airplane Man return with their hypnotic magic groove! After a 13-ye...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:06/08/2018;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. Beloved Sirens of the blues, Mr. Airplane Man return with their hypnotic magic groove! After a 13-year break, legendary two-woman garage blues combo Mr. Airplane Man is back with their sexiest, most sublime, soul-bending grooves yet, Jacaranda Blue on Sympathy for The Record Industry. Recorded in a magical shack right on the beach north of San Francisco Jacaranda Blue is full of ocean California sunshine and Mr. Airplane Man's unique dark sounds. The first single/song explodes on the A-side with the crackling Alan Vega slash John Lee Hooker inspired freak-out of blues and lust "I'm in Love" and weaves through Morphine-ish atmospheres, swampy Dr. John type hoodoo, dark Jesse Mae Hemphill inspired trance blues and dance floor soul rockers. Deep blues and garage punk fans will in this latest adult dose of sex love and magic conjured from earthly rhythms and ethereal desire. Mr. Airplane Man is back and more powerful than ever.;Track List:1. I'm in Love;2. Blood from a Stone;3. Deep Blue;4. (Do You Wanna) Hang Out;5. Sweet Like a;6. Blue As I Can Be;7. Good Time;8. Believe;9. You Do Something;10. Never Break;11. Angels Between Us;12. Inoubliable Day;13. Where I Belong
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.