- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Mr Big - Defying Gravity
- Write a Review
- #K55470 000000000 K55470000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:08/18/2017;Notes:DEFYING GRAVITY is the follow-up to 2014's THE STORIES WE COULD TELL (Frontiers Music Srl), which Ultimate-Guitar. Com...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:08/18/2017;Notes:DEFYING GRAVITY is the follow-up to 2014's THE STORIES WE COULD TELL (Frontiers Music Srl), which Ultimate-Guitar. Com described as "An exceptional offering of accelerated hard rock from one of the more dominant 'supergroups' of the late 1980s, MR. BIG return with a vengeance on THE STORIES WE COULD TELL. " Original members Eric Martin (lead vocals), Paul Gilbert (guitars), Billy Sheehan (bass) and Pat Torpey (drums) reunited with producer Kevin Elson (who was behind the boards for the band's 1989 self-titled debut, 1991's LEAN INTO IT and 1993's BUMP AHEAD) for an intensive six-day recording session in Los Angeles. DEFYING GRAVITY is prime evidence that the only thing MR. BIG remains tethered to is their ongoing pursuit of achieving creative excellence.;Track List:1. Open Your Eyes;2. Defying Gravity;3. Everybody Needs a Little Trouble;4. Damn I'm in Love Again;5. Mean to Me;6. Nothing Bad (About Feeling Good);7. Forever and Back;8. She's All Coming Back to Me Now;9. 1992;10. Nothing at All;11. Be Kind
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.