- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Mr. Big - Stories We Could Tell
- Write a Review
- #K61141 000000000 K61141000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:02/03/2015;Notes:The first new set of music from melodic hard rock supergroup since their 2010 reunion album What If, Stories We Could T...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:02/03/2015;Notes:The first new set of music from melodic hard rock supergroup since their 2010 reunion album What If, Stories We Could Tell was recorded with producer Pat Regan (Kiss, Deep Purple, Warrant, Keel), and features 13 brand new studio recordings, including "Gotta Love the Ride," "The Man Who Has Everything," "Just Let Your Heart Reside," and "I Forget to Breathe," as well as a bonus cut, a rousing live version of "Addicted to the Rush," the opening track from their 1989 eponymous debut. The Frontiers-issued long-player features the talents of original members Paul Gilbert, Eric Martin, Billy Sheehan, and Pat Torpey.;Track List:1. Gotta Love the Ride;2. Forget to Breathe;3. Fragile;4. Satisfied;5. The Man Who Has Everything;6. The Monster in Me;7. What If We Were New?;8. East/West;9. The Light of Day;10. Just Let Your Heart Decide;11. It's Always About That Girl;12. Cinderella Smile;13. The Stories We Could Tell;14. Addicted to That Rush (Live)
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.