- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Mr. Lif - Phantom
- Write a Review
- #K77845 000000000 K77845000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:11/27/2015;Notes:Limited Edition double colored vinyl LP pressing. Mr. Lif brought hip-hop back in 2002. In an era wracked by warfare an...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:11/27/2015;Notes:Limited Edition double colored vinyl LP pressing. Mr. Lif brought hip-hop back in 2002. In an era wracked by warfare and rising economic inequality, the Boston MC helped restore a feeling that had drowned in the mainstream. The album - currently being re-issued by Mello Music Group - was called I Phantom. The message spoke to us all. Inspired by eloquent and irate predecessors like Public Enemy and KRS-One, the rapper born Jeffrey Haynes created arguably the most scathing indictment of life in the Bush era. Originally released on the seminal indie rap imprint Def Jux, Lif's debut LP was instantly hailed as a classic.;Track List:1. Bad Card (Prod Nasa);2. A Glimpse at the Struggle (Prod El-P);3. Return of the B-Boy (Prod El-P);4. Life from the Plantation (Prod. Edan);5. New Man Theme (Prod DJ Fakts One);6. Handouts (Prod Insight);7. Status (Feat Insight) (Prod Insight);8. Success (Feat Aesop Rock) (Prod El-P);9. Daddy Dearest (Prod El-P);10. The Now (Prod El-P);11. Friends and Neighbors (Prod DJ Fakts One);12. Iron Helix (Feat Insight) (Prod Insight);13. Earthcrusher (Prod Insight);14. Post Mortem (Feat El-P Jean Grae and Akrobatik) (Prod El-P)
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.