- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Mr. Scruff - Music Takes Me Up
- Write a Review
- #K81994 000000000 K81994000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:02/03/2009;Notes:Ladies n genlemen, please be putting your hands together for Mr Scruff and his latest phonographic recording, "Music Ta...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:02/03/2009;Notes:Ladies n genlemen, please be putting your hands together for Mr Scruff and his latest phonographic recording, "Music Takes Me Up". DJ and tea entrepeneur Mr Scruff and his all-singing chum, Alice Russell both like music, so they decided to write a song about it. After disrupting, destroying and damaging dancefloors with the resulting ditty for most of 2008, Ninja finally managed to prise the master out of Scruff's greasy mitts for five minutes and pressed the monster on vinyl. Hooray! Pure jazz-soul-funk-floor loveliness with ghostly backing vox, ridiculous lungs, rock solid breaks and so on. Here comes the hot-Stepney.;Track List:1. Music Takes Me Up;2. The Clock Fix That Speaker
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.