- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Mr Spaulding - Sweet Lady/Vision
- Write a Review
- #K81646 000000000 K81646000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:10/09/2015;Notes:Twelve inch vinyl pressing. Released by Bunny Roots' Kris Disk label in 1983, 'Sweet Lady' and 'Vision' came out on sep...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:10/09/2015;Notes:Twelve inch vinyl pressing. Released by Bunny Roots' Kris Disk label in 1983, 'Sweet Lady' and 'Vision' came out on separate 7"s and were the last Jamaican recordings of Mr Spaulding. Side One is bouncy loverman mode, a sugar hymn of elusive desire for a certain lady, recorded on the same night as Josey Wales' 'Kingston Hot' at Aquarius. 'Vision' predicts a sea of blood, a warning of social tension on the streets of 1980's Jamaica. Not long after this Spaulding was stabbed, hastening his move abroad to the USA and eventually London.;Track List:1. Sweet Lady;2. Sweet Lady (Version);3. Vision;4. Vision (Version)
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.