- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Muddy Waters - The Best Of Muddy Waters
- Write a Review
- K55587 000000000 K55587000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:11/10/2017;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. On vinyl for the first time in decades, this was Muddy' Waters's first, and Chess Records' third, LP...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:11/10/2017;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. On vinyl for the first time in decades, this was Muddy' Waters's first, and Chess Records' third, LP release, collecting his hit singles for the label to that point. It features indelible, deeply influential tracks, including "Rollin' Stone," which inspired a certain British band. Eight of the album's 12 tracks, including "I'm Your Hoochie Coochie Man," were top 10 hits. Muddy Waters' influence was tremendous, not just on blues and rhythm and blues but on rock and roll, hard rock, folk music, jazz, and country music. His use of amplification is often cited as the link between Delta blues and rock and roll. Muddy Waters has often been cited as the "father of modern Chicago blues".;Track List:1. I Just Want to Make Love to You;2. Long Distance Call;3. Louisiana Blues;4. Honey Bee;5. Rollin' Stone;6. I'm Ready;7. Hoochie Coochie;8. She Moves Me;9. I Want You to Love Me;10. Standing Around Crying;11. Still a Fool;12. I Can't Be Satisfied
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.