- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Mudhoney - Vanishing Point
- Write a Review
- #K67669 000000000 K67669000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:04/02/2013;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2013 album from the Seattle/Grunge legends. 25 years in, Vanishing Point affirms that, even in an ag...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:04/02/2013;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2013 album from the Seattle/Grunge legends. 25 years in, Vanishing Point affirms that, even in an age where only the newest of the new can survive, Mudhoney still have plenty to say and more to offer. These are songs written from the rare vantage point of a band who went through the rock n' roll meat-grinder and not only lived to tell such a tale, they came out full of the wisdom and dark humor such a journey provides. Vanishing Point is filled with dread, psychoanalysis and Nuggets-on-fire riffs the sort of uninhibited rock music that is harder and harder to locate these days. With Vanishing Point, Mudhoney makes it easy.;Track List:1. Slipping Away;2. I Like It Small;3. What to Do with the Neutral;4. Chardonnay;5. The Final Course;6. In This Rubber Tomb;7. I Don't Remember You;8. The Only Son of the Widow from Nain;9. Sing This Song of Joy;10. Douchebags on Parade;Special Attributes:DIGITAL DOWNLOAD CARD
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.