- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Mudvayne - L.D. 50
- Write a Review
- #K55843 000000000 K55843000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:02/17/2017;Notes:Limited double 180gm audiophile vinyl LP pressing in gatefold jacket including six page insert. Mudvayne was an America...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:02/17/2017;Notes:Limited double 180gm audiophile vinyl LP pressing in gatefold jacket including six page insert. Mudvayne was an American heavy metal band from Illinois formed in 1996. The band became known for it's strong visual appearance, which included horror film-styled makeup. The band has sold over six million records worldwide, including nearly three million in the United States. L.D.50 was appraised by critics for it's technical and heavy style of music. It features a style which has been referred to by the band as math metal. For the album they experimented with a ragged, dissonant sound a sound collage prepared specially for the album that was used as a series of interludes. Furthermore L.D.50 was produced by Garth 'GGGarth' Richardson and executive production by Slipknot member Shawn 'Clown' Crahan. In the year of it's release the album peaked at #1 on the Billboard Top Heatseekers chart and #85 on the Billboard 200. The singles 'Dig' and 'Death Blooms' peaked at #33 and #32, respectively, on the Mainstream Rock Tracks chart.;Track List:1. Monolith;2. Dig;3. Internal Primates Forever;4. -1;5. Death Blooms;6. Golden Ratio;7. Cradle;8. Nothing to Gein;9. Mutatis Mutandis;10. Everything and Nothing;11. Severed;12. Recombinant Resurgence;13. Prod;14. Pharmaecopia;15. Under My Skin;16. (K)Now F(Orever);17. Lethal Dosage
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.