- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Mudvayne - Lost & Found
- Write a Review
- #K65247 000000000 K65247000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:04/14/2017;Notes:Limited 180gm audiophile vinyl LP pressing in gatefold jacket with four-page insert with lyrics and credits. Lost and F...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:04/14/2017;Notes:Limited 180gm audiophile vinyl LP pressing in gatefold jacket with four-page insert with lyrics and credits. Lost and Found is the third full-length album by the American heavy metal band Mudvayne. The album is a return to the raw sound heard on the debut album L.D.50. Lost and Found is described as a hard rock album with elements of thrash metal. The song 'Determined' (originally titled 'F*king Determined') utilizes elements of modern thrash and hardcore punk. The album's first single, 'Happy?' featured complex guitar work and the track 'Choices' was described by lead vocalist Chad Gray as 'the eight-minute opus'. The latter the longest Mudvayne song to date. Drummer Matt McDonough said he believed the music on the album would reflect a refinement of Mudvayne's complex structured hard rock balanced against more melody than any previous album. The album had major success, being certified Gold by the RIAA shortly after release. It has sold over 1,000,000 copies and is the band's most successful album to date.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.