- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Mudvayne - The End Of All Things To Come
- Write a Review
- #K57444 000000000 K57444000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:09/29/2017;Notes:Limited 180 gram red colored vinyl LP pressing. To celebrate the 15th anniversary of Mudvayne's gold-certified 2002 alb...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:09/29/2017;Notes:Limited 180 gram red colored vinyl LP pressing. To celebrate the 15th anniversary of Mudvayne's gold-certified 2002 album The End of All Things To Come SRCvinyl is releasing it on vinyl for the very first time! One of the most creative and distinctive bands in the aggressive music world, Mudvayne's versatile sophomore album is an electrical storm of musical fury, a lesson in controlled chaos that tempers hard rock, heavy metal, prog rock and sadistic splatters of melody into an onslaught of metallic highs and emotional lows, rushing surges and pronounced blows. Hit single "Not Falling" was also featured on the soundtrack for the film Ghost Ship.;Track List:1. Silenced;2. Trapped in the Wake of a Dream;3. Not Falling;4. (Per)Version of a Truth;5. Mercy Severity;6. World So Cold;7. The Patient Mental;8. Skrying;9. Solve Et Coagula;10. Shadow of a Man;11. 12:97:24:99;12. The End of All Things to Come;13. A Key to Nothing
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.