- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Municipal Waste - The Fatal Feast
- Write a Review
- #K61811 000000000 K61811000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:07/07/2017;Notes:Limited orange splatter colored vinyl LP pressing. Undisputed masters of the crossover genre, Richmond, VA's Municipal ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:07/07/2017;Notes:Limited orange splatter colored vinyl LP pressing. Undisputed masters of the crossover genre, Richmond, VA's Municipal Waste returned in 2012 with their fifth full-length album in their endless quest to bring the fury, bring the laughs and bring the party to obscene new lows. Their hell-bent quest for infectious riffs and never-ending headbanging sessions finally led them to Nuclear Blast for a debut party-on-record that won't soon be forgotten. Tasked with the noble aim of spreading the shred, The Fatal Feast is a more complete album than ever before. More bang, more intensity and a rounder sound made this not only the perfect party record, but also a natural fit for their epically ridiculous live shows. Mixed by Eric Rachel (Misfits, Skid Row) and mastered by Alan Douches (Mastodon Cannibal Corpse).;Track List:1. Waste in Space;2. Repossession;3. New Dead Masters;4. Unholy Abductor;5. Idiot Check;6. Covered in Sick/The Barfer;7. You're Cut Off;8. Authority Complex;9. Standards and Practices;10. Crushing Chest Wound;11. The Monster with 21 Faces;12. Jesus Freaks;13. The Fatal Feast;14. Step Program;15. Death Tax;16. Residential Disaster;Special Attributes:ORANGE, LIMITED EDITION
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.