- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Music Go Music - Expressions
- Write a Review
- K71761 000000000 K71761000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:10/06/2009;Notes:Music Go Music make pop music. What kind of pop music? Fader magazine put it best when they said, "They begin with a br...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:10/06/2009;Notes:Music Go Music make pop music. What kind of pop music? Fader magazine put it best when they said, "They begin with a bright-eyed Scandinavian sashay and end with a ten-minute Mediterranean disco romp featuring programmed drums, making detours along the way into rainy day ballads and guitar infernos. The cumulative effect plays like the greatest hits of dance saviors that never existed and indeed, they probably should only be performed from inside an aqua dome at the bottom of the Caspian Sea, or at least during a summer-long residency in Ibiza." Indeed.;Track List:1. I Walk Alone;2. Thousand Crazy Nights;3. Light of Love;4. Reach Out;5. Explorers of the Heart;6. Love Violent Love;7. Just Me;8. Warm in the Shadows;9. Goodbye Everybody
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.