- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Music To Draw To: Satellite
- Write a Review
- K58712 000000000 K58712000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:02/10/2017;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. Kid Koala is a world-renowned scratch DJ, music producer, and award winning graphic novelist. He has...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:02/10/2017;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. Kid Koala is a world-renowned scratch DJ, music producer, and award winning graphic novelist. He has released four solo albums on Ninja Tune, the most recent being 2012's 12 bit Blues. He has also released two graphic novels (Nufonia Must Fall and Space Cadet) and has been involved in collaborations with Gorillaz, Deltron 3030, and The Slew. Music To Draw To: Satellite is Koala's fifth studio effort and it marks a series of firsts for the multi-talented artist: It's the debut of his Music To Draw To collaboration series first vocal album first foray as a lyricist first instrumental/non-sample record and first release on the Arts & Crafts label.;Track List:1. The Observable Universe;2. Adrift (FT. Emiliana Torrini);3. Transmission 1;4. Fallaway (FT. Emiliana Torrini);5. Perihelion;6. Photons;7. Beneath the Heat (FT. Emiliana Torrini);8. Novachord;9. Transmission 2;10. Collapser (FT. Emiliana Torrini);11. Transmission 3;12. The Hubble Constant;13. Satellite (FT. Emiliana Torrini);14. Apoapsis;15. Nightfall;16. The Darkest Day (FT. Emiliana Torrini);17. Epilogue;18. Nightfall Pale Blue (FT. Emiliana Torrini);Special Attributes:WITH BOOKLET
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.