- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
MUTEMATH - Play Dead
- Write a Review
- #K63336 000000000 K63336000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:09/08/2017;Notes:Limited double opaque orange colored vinyl LP pressing. 2017 release, the highly anticipated fifth studio album from th...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:09/08/2017;Notes:Limited double opaque orange colored vinyl LP pressing. 2017 release, the highly anticipated fifth studio album from the New Orleans-based alt-rock band. The Grammy-nominated electro-experimental rock band takes an unhinged and unguarded approach, while also pulling inspiration from previous albums including, 2011's fan-favorite Odd Soul. Entertainment Weekly said lead single 'Hit Parade' brings back the band's 'brand of chilled-out, soul-inflected psychedelic rock' and Fast Company called it 'a behemoth of a record.' MUTEMATH formed in 2002. They draw heavily from influences in 1960s and 1970s soul, psychedelic rock, and jam band styles, utilizing vintage guitars and amplifiers, as well as Rhodes keyboards, synthesizers, and other electronic instruments such as the keytar.;Special Attributes:LIMITED EDITION, COLORED VINYL
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.