- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Mutual Benefit - Skip A Sinking Stone
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- K74042 000000000 K74042000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:05/20/2016;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. Skip a Sinking Stone, the new album by Mutual Benefit (aka Jordan Lee) is a two-part meditation on i...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:05/20/2016;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. Skip a Sinking Stone, the new album by Mutual Benefit (aka Jordan Lee) is a two-part meditation on impermanence that also acts as a portrait of growing up. Mutual Benefit's work has been praised as being vulnerable and warmhearted. This new album, his debut for Mom+Pop, has a similar sensibility, patiently built from carefully chosen lines illustrated by lush astral folk and intricately composed arrangements that manage to appear effortless. Skip a Sinking Stone takes place after the success of Mutual Benefit's debut studio full-length, Love's Crushing Diamond, with Lee settled into a life that passes as steady. The first half of the record, awash in warm string arrangements and hope, is written about the year that followed: Mutual Benefit's rotating cast of friends and collaborators is touring non-stop, playing professional stages and festivals, and Lee is in love. The second half of the album finds Lee in New York, in a rare position of having the time and resources to work on the new record full-time. Each stone ultimately sinks, but, as Lee sings on the album's zenith, as the cycle ends and repeats again, all we can do is maintain the hope that it's "Not For Nothing.";Track List:1. Madrugada;2. Skipping Stone;3. Closer Still;4. Lost Dreamers;5. Getting Gone;6. Not for Nothing;7. Nocturne;8. Slow March;9. Many Returns;10. City Sirens;11. Fire Escape;12. The Hereafter
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.