- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Mutual Understanding - In Wonderland
- Write a Review
- #K68700 000000000 K68700000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:08/26/2014;Notes:Limited vinyl LP pressing re-mastered from the original tapes. Includes insert with rare photos and extensive liner not...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:08/26/2014;Notes:Limited vinyl LP pressing re-mastered from the original tapes. Includes insert with rare photos and extensive liner notes by Kevin 'Soprano' Howe's. Despite releasing a handful of recordings, the Mutual Understanding was not a group in the traditional sense, but rather a connected collective of Toronto, Ontario-based producers, arrangers, session musicians, and singers, brought together to create musical magic. IN WONDERLAND is an album that harkens back to a gentler and more innocent time. It also represents the birth of the Canadian music business as well as the role of advertising and television in music. Despite the world-class performances and high quality recordings captured at Toronto's Hallmark Recording studios, IN WONDERLAND simply didn't resonate with the Canadian record buying public upon it's release in 1968. The swinging 1960 s-meets-the-classics feel of IN WONDERLAND wasn't Rock 'n' Roll enough for younger audiences, yet it was likely too progressive and hip for older jazz aficionados.;Track List:1. Wonderland;2. Look Around;3. Everybody Loves My Baby;4. I'm Old Fashioned;5. Little Girl Blue;6. San Jose;7. Pretty People;8. You Fascinate Me So;9. Rain Rain Go Away;10. Always True to You Darling in My Fashion;11. When the World Was Young;12. Out of This World;Special Attributes:REMASTERED, REISSUE
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.