- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Muuy Biien - D.Y.I. (Do Yourself in)
- Write a Review
- #K85479 000000000 K85479000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:05/06/2014;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2014 release from the Indie Punk band. Only a year on from their debut, Muuy Biien have undergone an...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:05/06/2014;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2014 release from the Indie Punk band. Only a year on from their debut, Muuy Biien have undergone an evolution nearly as startling as the primordial fish that grew lungs and crawled onto land. It's a band that is about to make the lazy comparisons of the past - to Savages, to Iceage, to Joy Division, to the Fall -seem ridiculous. It may be all anger and brutality on the surface, but there's a Pop sensibility at it's heart, a buoyancy that TIWYMI lacked. That album was a pure laser beam of black and white rage, but DYI finds the band slowing down ever so slightly and allowing things into the songs - melody, vulnerability, dynamics, hooks - that up till now you had to look closely to find. Muuy Biien is the real thing.;Track List:1. Cyclothymia I;2. Human Error;3. White Ego;4. Melters;5. What Isn't;6. She Bursts (Reprise);7. Cyclothymia II;8. Virus Evolves;9. Dust;10. Crispin Noir;11. Frigid;12. D.Y.I;13. Cyclothymia III
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.