- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
MX-80 Sound - Out Of The Tunnel
- Write a Review
- #K71891 000000000 K71891000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:10/14/2016;Notes:Limited vinyl LP pressing featuring never-before-seen photographs and insight from the original band members. Reissued ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:10/14/2016;Notes:Limited vinyl LP pressing featuring never-before-seen photographs and insight from the original band members. Reissued for the first time since it's original release in 1980. Ship to Shore Phono Co. Is proud to present the first ever vinyl reissue of MX-80 Sound's Out of the Tunnel. Remastered from the original analog tapes by Peter Conheim, the album sounds as fresh (or possibly... fresher?) as it did in 1980. Containing a dizzying mix of free-jazz sax, thrashing guitars and absurdist lyricism, MX-80 Sound remains one of the great undiscovered bands of the late 70s/early 80s post-punk scene.;Track List:1. A1. It's Not My Fault;2. A2. Follow That Car;3. A3. Fender Bender;4. A4. I Walk Among Them;5. A5. Someday You'll Be King;6. B1. White Night;7. B2. Frankie I'm Sorry;8. B3. Gary and Priscilla;9. B4. Man in a Box;10. B5. Metro Teens;Special Attributes:REISSUE
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.