- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
My Chemical Romance - Danger Days: True Lives Of The Fabulous Killjoys
- Write a Review
- #K57328 000000000 K57328000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:02/01/2011;Notes:Danger Days: The True Lives of the Fabulous Killjoys is the fourth and final studio album by American alternative rock ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:02/01/2011;Notes:Danger Days: The True Lives of the Fabulous Killjoys is the fourth and final studio album by American alternative rock band My Chemical Romance. Like it's predecessor, The Black Parade, the album was produced by Rob Cavallo. It was released by Warner Music and Reprise Records on November 22, 2010. The final edition of the album and it's music videos are set in a fictional post-apocalyptic California in the year 2019 (resembling the film Blade Runner), in which a few outsiders dubbed 'Killjoys' are engaged in conflict with a nefarious corporation that seemingly controls the population. The 4 Killjoys are Party Poison, Fun Ghoul, Jet Star, and Kobra Kid.;Track List:1. Look Alive Sunshine;2. Na Na Na (Na Na Na Na Na Na Na Na Na);3. Bulletproof Heart;4. Sing;5. Planetary (Go!);6. The Only Hope for Me Is You;7. Jet-Star and the Kobra Kid/Traffic Report;8. Party Poison;9. Save Yourself I'll Hold Them Back;10. S/C/A/R/E/C/R/O/W;11. Summertime;12. Destroya;13. The Kids from Yesterday;14. Goodnite Dr. Death;15. Vampire Money
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.