- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
My Chemical Romance - I Brought You My Bullets You Brought Me Your Love
- Write a Review
- K57354 000000000 K57354000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:09/29/2017;Notes:Limited picture disc vinyl LP pressing. I Brought You My Bullets, You Brought Me Your Love is the debut studio album by...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:09/29/2017;Notes:Limited picture disc vinyl LP pressing. I Brought You My Bullets, You Brought Me Your Love is the debut studio album by American rock band My Chemical Romance, released on July 23, 2002 by Eyeball Records. The album was produced by the band Thursday's vocalist Geoff Rickly at Nada Recording Studio in New Windsor, New York. I Brought You My Bullets, You Brought Me Your Love gave My Chemical Romance an underground following. However, the band did not break into the mainstream with the album that came with their second album, Three Cheers for Sweet Revenge. During the recording of I Brought You My Bullets, You Brought Me Your Love, lead vocalist Gerard Way had to perform vocals while having a dental abscess, making vocal work difficult for him.;Track List:1. Romance;2. Honey This Mirror Isn't Big Enough for the Two of Us;3. Vampires Will Never Hurt You;4. Drowning Lessons;5. Our Lady of Sorrows;6. Headfirst for Halos;7. Skylines and Turnstiles;8. Early Sunsets Over Monroeville;9. This Is the Best Day Ever;10. Cubicles;11. Demolition Lovers;Special Attributes:PICTURE DISC VINYL LP
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.