- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
My Dying Bride - A Map Of All Our Failures
- Write a Review
- #K71164 000000000 K71164000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:10/30/2012;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing My Dying Bride has been the leading force in the death/doom metal genre since their inception in the ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:10/30/2012;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing My Dying Bride has been the leading force in the death/doom metal genre since their inception in the early 1990's and have gone on to forge a legacy of greatness in the field over the past 2 decades, since 1992's debut release, 'As the Flower Withers'. My Dying Bride's distinctively sumptuous dual guitar melodies effortlessly flood into juggernaut doom metal riffs, with the vocals of Aaron Stainthorpe weaving a rich tapestry of tragic tales into the accompanying soundscapes. 'A Map of all our Failures' is perhaps best and most effectively summarized by guitarist Andrew Craighan, who describes the album as "a controlled demolition of all your hopes". The album recording and mix was completed at Futureworks Studios in Manchester UK, with long standing production maestro Mags at the helm. Artwork appears courtesy of Rhett Podersoo at Machine Room.;Track List:1. A Tapestry Scorned;2. Like a Perpetual Funeral;3. Within the Presence of Absence;4. Abandoned As Christ
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.