- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
My Dying Bride - Turn Loose the Swans
- Write a Review
- #K76062 000000000 K76062000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:02/17/2015;Notes:Limited double 180 gram vinyl LP pressing. My Dying Bride has been the leading light of doom metal since 1992. Influenc...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:02/17/2015;Notes:Limited double 180 gram vinyl LP pressing. My Dying Bride has been the leading light of doom metal since 1992. Influenced by acts such as Celtic Frost and Candlemass, the band's heavy atmospherics have carved a huge worldwide following over the years and they remain at the pinnacle of the genre and one of the most instantly distinguishable metal bands. Originally released on Peaceville in October 1993, and recorded at Academy Studios in Yorkshire, this album saw the arrival of long time session musician and classically trained violin and piano player Martin Powell. The album also saw the band stretching and pushing the grandiose textures and epic doom dynamics to create an opus of previously unrivalled atmosphere. Fans and critics have since hailed Turn Loose the Swans as the blueprint for the new Gothic Metal genre, with many often still citing the release as among the defining albums of the band's distinguished career.;Track List:1. Sear Me MCMXCIII;2. Your River;3. The Songless Bird;4. The Snow In My Hand;5. The Crown Of Sympathy;6. Turn Loose the Swans;7. Black God (All songs by My Dying Bride)
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.