- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
My Fair Lady: Expanded (Original Soundtrack)
- Write a Review
- #K65223 000000000 K65223000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:08/12/2016;Notes:Limited double 180gm audiophile vinyl LP pressing in gatefold jacket housed in a PVC protective sleeve. Includes 11 unr...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:08/12/2016;Notes:Limited double 180gm audiophile vinyl LP pressing in gatefold jacket housed in a PVC protective sleeve. Includes 11 unreleased bonus tracks. The eponymous stage musical My Fair Lady (1956) got a very successful film adaption in 1964 starring Audrey Hepburn and Rex Harrison. Based on the original script by Frederic Loewe, the film won eight Oscars and three Golden Globes. Composed by Alan Jay Lerner (lyrics) and Frederick Loewe (music), the songs were performed by both the film cast and guest singers Marni Nixon and Bill Shirley and were supervised by pianist, conductor and composer André Previn. The story about Eliza Doolitte, a Cockney flower girl who takes speech lessons so the she may pass as a lady, now gets an expanded Music On Vinyl At The Movies release.;Track List:1. Overture;2. Why Can't the English?;3. Wouldn't It Be Loverly;4. The Flower Market;5. I'm An Ordinary Man;6. With a Little Bit of Luck;7. Just You Wait;8. Servants' Chorus;9. The Rain in Spain;10. I Could Have Danced All Night;11. Ascot Gavotte;12. Ascot Gavotte (Reprise);13. On the Street Where You Live;14. Intermission;15. The Transylvanian March;16. The Embassy Waltz;17. You Did It;18. Just You Wait (Reprise);19. On the Street Where You Live (Reprise);20. Show Me;21. The Flowermarket;22. Get Me to the Church on Time;23. A Hymn to Him;24. Without You;25. I've Grown Accustomed to Her Face;26. End Titles;27. Exit Music
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.