- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Myrkur - Mareridt
- Write a Review
- #K62452 000000000 K62452000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:09/15/2017;Notes:"Mareridt" (Nightmare) is the expected second full-length album of the well-known and well-known Danish artist MYRKUR, ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:09/15/2017;Notes:"Mareridt" (Nightmare) is the expected second full-length album of the well-known and well-known Danish artist MYRKUR, one of the most popular new genres of the genre BLACK METAL. The singer and multi-instrumentalist Myrkur amazed fans of the genre with a beautiful stylistic variety, with extreme music but also stemperated by FOLK and HEAVENLY VOICES inserts, creating a fascinating and engaging atmosphere. - Recorded between Copenhagen and Seattle with producer Randall Dunn (Marissa Nadler, Earth, Sunn O)), Boris, Wolves In The Throne Room), "Mareridt" is a work of oppositions that alternates darkness and light, the moon and the Mother Earth, the witch and the saint. The result is a BLACK METAL album with 11 tracks with beautiful and exciting melodies, DARK FOLK passages, choral arrangements and a superb and horrific beauty. In the record we also find a collaboration with Chelsea Wolfe and the use of acoustic instruments such as violin, mandolin, drums and the old Swedish nyckelharpa harp and the kulning call.;Track List:1. Mareridt;2. Maneblot;3. The Serpent;4. Crown;5. Elleskudt;6. De Tre Piker;7. Funeral;8. Ulvinde;9. Gladiatrix;10. Kætteren;11. Bornehjem
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.