- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Mystery Cave - Ausarian Comforts
- Write a Review
- #K91345 000000000 K91345000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:11/13/2015;Notes:Mystery Cave's first full-length album debuts on Psychic Fortitude, newly minted in-house Alpha Pup imprint, serving as...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:11/13/2015;Notes:Mystery Cave's first full-length album debuts on Psychic Fortitude, newly minted in-house Alpha Pup imprint, serving as the thesis of an already rich sonic palette John C. Harris II native has refined through years of music production and promotion in the San Diego music community. As the proper primer to the Mystery Cave universe, the disjointed romp of tracks like "Ohm Loop II" and the oddly reflective "Chicken & Waffles" occasionally gives way to moodier, more introspective fare such as mid-album highlight "Smriti". Across the wholly instrumental album, the selections of sonics mystically allude to the album's namesake, a centuries-old calendar cycle that has it's roots in Ancient Egypt. "If some electronic music sounds mechanistic by nature, Mystery Cave is among those who are moving in the opposite direction, using technology as best they can to get closer to natural and supernatural realms, and to better understand their own minds. ";Track List:1. Ancestral Ascension;2. Ohm Loop II;3. Chicken Waffles;4. Pendulum;5. Little Buddha;6. Comforts;7. Smriti;8. Golden Lampshade;9. Aust;10. Ausares
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.