- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Mystikal - Unpredictable
- Write a Review
- #K67547 000000000 K67547000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:10/13/2017;Notes:Limited double vinyl LP pressing in gatefold jacket including digital download. Unpredictable is the second album relea...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:10/13/2017;Notes:Limited double vinyl LP pressing in gatefold jacket including digital download. Unpredictable is the second album released by rapper Mystikal. It was released on November 4, 1997 on No Limit Records and Jive Records. It featured production from the label's production team Beats By the Pound. The album was a huge success, peaking at #3 on the Billboard 200 and #1 on the Top R&B/Hip-Hop Albums, and spawning the hit single "Ain't No Limit", which peaked at #63 on the Hot R&B/Hip-Hop Singles & Tracks. The album was certified platinum by the RIAA on April 24, 1998. This album marks Snoop Dogg's first appearance on a No Limit Records album, however he had not yet signed with the label.;Special Attributes:GATEFOLD LP JACKET, 150 GRAM VINYL, DOWNLOAD INSERT
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.