- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Nada Surf - You Know Who You Are
- Write a Review
- #K58884 000000000 K58884000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:03/04/2016;Notes:Limited 180 gram vinyl LP pressing. 2016 release, the eighth album by the veteran alt-rock band. You Know Who You Are w...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:03/04/2016;Notes:Limited 180 gram vinyl LP pressing. 2016 release, the eighth album by the veteran alt-rock band. You Know Who You Are was produced by long-time comrade Tom Beaujour at Nuthouse Recording in Hoboken, NJ. The album marks the band's first as an official quartet with the core unit - singer/ songwriter/guitarist Matthew Caws, bassist Daniel Lorca and drummer Ira Elliot - joined by indie rock gunslinger Doug Gillard on second guitar. Nada Surf has always been a quintessential New York band, wielding big guitars and heart-on-sleeve lyrics, fueled by artistic ambition, casual cool, and sarcastic smarts. Founded in 1992, Nada Surf has only grown more creative and resourceful as time has marched on, each consecutive release notable for the quality of it's craft as well as singer/guitarist Caws' ongoing growth as both songwriter and human being. Brimming with midlife wisdom and teenage vigor, You Know Who You Are may well be the most representative collection of Nada Surf's two decade career, capturing in its 10 tracks every beloved facet of the band while also pushing those sounds towards whatever comes next.;Track List:1. Cold to See Clear;2. Believe You're Mine;3. Friend Hospital;4. New Bird;5. Out of the Dark;6. Rushing;7. Animal;8. You Know Who You Are;9. Gold Sounds;10. Victory's Yours;Special Attributes:GATEFOLD LP JACKET
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.