- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Nadine Khouri - Salted Air
- Write a Review
- #K76020 000000000 K76020000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:02/10/2017;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2017 release. Nadine Khouri is a British-Lebanese musician and songwriter currently based in London....Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:02/10/2017;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2017 release. Nadine Khouri is a British-Lebanese musician and songwriter currently based in London. Influenced by dream-pop, moody soundtracks and spoken-word, her sound has been described as a "music born of perennial outsider-status." Noted by John Parish (PJ Harvey, Giant Sand) for her voice, Khouri was invited to sing on a track on his Screenplay LP and subsequently to record her forthcoming album with the producer in his hometown of Bristol. The resulting album is a haunting collection of poetic and atmospheric meditations on loss and transformation. The album also features guest contributions from Parish, Irish singer-songwriter Adrian Crowley, violinist Emma Smith (James Yorkston, Hot Chip) and others. In the past year, Khouri has performed in some of London's most renowned venues and supported Howe Gelb, Mary Hampton, and John Parish, garnering positive reviews for her live performances.;Track List:1. Thru You I Awaken;2. I Ran Thru the Dark;3. Jerusalem Blue;4. Broken Star;5. Daybreak;6. The Salted Air;7. Surface of the Sea;8. You Got a Fire;9. Shake It Like a Shaman;10. Catapult
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.