- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Nailbomb - Proud To Commit Commercial Suicide
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- K65218 000000000 K65218000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:05/27/2016;Notes:Limited 180gm audiophile vinyl LP pressing including insert. Nailbomb's impressive debut Point Blank (1994), an industr...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:05/27/2016;Notes:Limited 180gm audiophile vinyl LP pressing including insert. Nailbomb's impressive debut Point Blank (1994), an industrial, sample-heavy metal/hardcore project of Sepultura/Soulfly front man Max Cavalera and producer Alex Newport (Fudge Tunnel) got rave reviews in the mid Nineties. The final release of Nailbomb, the live album Proud To Commit Commercial Suicide, was recorded at the 1995 Dynamo Festival in Eindhoven, The Netherlands. With 110,000 attendees, this was the biggest Dynamo Festival that was ever put together. Featuring a line-up of bands like Machine Head, Life Of Agony, Biohazard, Downset, Dog Eat Dog, Fear Factory and many more, this was truly an event people from around the world wouldn't miss. Nailbomb's only live appearance, the title says it all - it's a worthy goodbye to their fans who supported the group from day one. The last two tracks were recorded at Chaton Studios, Scottsdale, Arizona, in July 1995.;Track List:1. Wasting Away;2. Guerrillas;3. Cockroaches;4. Vai Toma No CÚ;5. Sum of Your Achievements;6. Religious Cancer;7. Police Truck;8. Exploitation;9. World of Shit;10. Blind and Lost;11. Sick Life;12. While You Sleep I Destroy Your World;13. Zero Tolerance
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.