- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Names - Stranger Than You
- Write a Review
- #K85312 000000000 K85312000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:06/02/2015;Notes:Limited double vinyl LP pressing. 2015 release, the fourth studio album by acclaimed Belgian cold wave group The Names,...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:06/02/2015;Notes:Limited double vinyl LP pressing. 2015 release, the fourth studio album by acclaimed Belgian cold wave group The Names, known for their early association with Factory Records and producer Martin 'Zero' Hannett. The Names emerged in the winter of 1977-1978 as The Passengers, gathering immediate attention on the local Brussels scene. In 1979, after a series of successful gigs and a crucial step forward opening for Magazine, they recorded their first E.P. and attracted the interest of prominent label Factory Records in Manchester. Though they have not been prolific over the years, their reputation has grown over the decades and they've inspired loads of post-post-punk bands who have formed in their wake.;Track List:1. Stranger Than You;2. Nowherarians;3. Lights;4. Life Again;5. My Angel of Death;6. Kids on Fire;7. What She Knows About the Night;8. Hands Off Love;9. Boy with a Gun;10. Fear;11. Baby You're Scary;12. The Passengers;13. The Days;14. The State I'm in;15. Dare;16. The Mauer Is No More
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.