- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Naomi Shelton & the Gospel Queens - What Have You Done, My Brother?
- Write a Review
- L29160 000000000 L29160000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:05/26/2009;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2009 debut album from the acclaimed Soul/Gospel vocalist. Naomi Shelton is no ordinary Gospel singer...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:05/26/2009;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2009 debut album from the acclaimed Soul/Gospel vocalist. Naomi Shelton is no ordinary Gospel singer. Though she, like many others, grew up singing with her sisters in their Alabama church, she has also spent much of her life in the Soul clubs around New York, and her 45s have long been revered and prized by Funk DJs around the globe. Now, with her first official full-length release, it's clear that her singing is equally influenced by both facets of her life. This is Soul music: informed by the church, perhaps, but Soul music nonetheless, relatable to all. Which means that What Have You Done, My Brother?, an uplifting record that conveys Naomi's energy, her excitement, her love of music, her compassion, is no ordinary album. 12 tracks.;Track List:1. What Is This;2. What More Can I Do;3. I'll Take the Long Road;4. What Have You Done;5. I Need You to Hold My Hand;6. Trouble in My Way;7. Jordan River;8. He Knows My Heart;9. Am I Asking Too Much;10. By Your Side;11. Lift My Burdens;12. Change Is Gonna Come a
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.