- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Nas - I Am....
- Write a Review
- L29808 000000000 L29808000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:05/04/2018;Notes:Double vinyl LP pressing. I Am... is the third studio album by rapper Nas, released April 6, 1999 on Columbia Records. ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:05/04/2018;Notes:Double vinyl LP pressing. I Am... is the third studio album by rapper Nas, released April 6, 1999 on Columbia Records. Following the commercial and critical success of 1996's It Was Written, Nas put to work on a double album that merged the styles of his first two albums and detailed entire aspects of his life. The album debuted at #1 on the Billboard 200, selling over 470, 000 copies in it's first week. I Am... would later be certified Double Platinum in the United States, making this Nas' second best-selling release behind It Was Written. This album was originally to have been a double album titled I Am... The Autobiography, however most of the original sessions were bootlegged forcing Nas to discard many songs and adjust the release.;Track List:1. N.Y. State of Mind Pt. LL;2. Hate Me Now - Nas Feat. Puff Daddy / Carl Orff;3. Small World;4. Favor for a Favor - Nas Feat. Scarface;5. We Will Survive - Nas / Kenny Loggins;6. Ghetto Prisoners;7. You Won't See Me Tonight - Nas Feat. Aaliyah;8. I Want to Talk to You;9. Natures Shine;10. Dr. Knockboot;11. Life Is What You Make It - Nas Feat. DMX;12. Big Things;13. Nas Is Like;14. K-I-Ss-I-N-G;15. Money Is My Bitch;16. Undying Love;Special Attributes:140 GRAM VINYL, DOWNLOAD INSERT
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.