- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Nas - Nas
- Write a Review
- #K64201 000000000 K64201000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:08/05/2008;Notes:Explicit Version. Two LP set of 15 tracks. NAS is back and more controversial than ever on his self titled release. On ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:08/05/2008;Notes:Explicit Version. Two LP set of 15 tracks. NAS is back and more controversial than ever on his self titled release. On this, his 9th studio album, Nas studies and lyrically dissects some of the our most divisive issues: race, inequality, poverty, and power. Who better to stir up debate than the man most consider one of the top five emcees in the history of the game? from his brilliant 1994 debut to his mainstream success with 'It Was Written', to anthems like 'Hate Me Now' and 'One Mic' and his venomous lyricism on 'Ether', Nas' ability to tell stories, educate, make you dance and make you look is the stuff of Rap legend. The outspoken Queensbridge Rapper has sold over 15 million albums worldwide over the course of his storied career.;Track List:1. Queens Get the Money;2. You Can't Stop Us Now Featuring Eban Thomas of the Stylistics and the Last Poets;3. Breathe;4. Make the World Go Round Featuring Chris Brown and the Game;5. Hero Featuring Keri Hilson;6. America;7. Sly Fox;8. Testify;9. N.I.*.*.E.R. (The Slave and the Master);10. Untitled;11. Fried Chicken Featuring Busta Rhymes;12. Project Roach Featuring the Last Poets;13. Y'all My Ni*As;14. We're Not Alone Featuring Mykel;15. Black President
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.