- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Nat Adderley - Work Song
- Write a Review
- K73817 000000000 K73817000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:12/04/2015;Notes:Limited vinyl LP repressing of this jazz classic. 1960's Work Song finds cornet player Nat Adderley at his artistic pea...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:12/04/2015;Notes:Limited vinyl LP repressing of this jazz classic. 1960's Work Song finds cornet player Nat Adderley at his artistic peak with this bluesy, hard-bop gem. Critics throughout the years have praised Adderley's lyrical work on this album, which includes his own writing and standards. Work Song was recorded in January 1960 and released on the Riverside label. It features Adderley with Bobby Timmons, Wes Montgomery, Sam Jones, Percy Heath, Keter Betts and Louis Hayes in various combinations from a trio to a sextet, with the unusual sound of pizzicato cello to the fore on some tracks. The title tune was given lyrics and covered the following year by Oscar Brown Jr. And has become a standard in both vocal and instrumental forms.;Track List:1. Work Song;2. Pretty Memory;3. I've Got a Crush on You;4. Mean to Me;5. Fallout;6. Sack of Woe;7. My Heart Stood Still;8. Violets for Your Furs;9. Scrambled Eggs
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.