- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Natalie Cole - Unpredictable
- Write a Review
- #K59181 000000000 K59181000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:02/10/2017;Notes:Limited vinyl LP pressing of this 1977 album from the R&B/soul vocalist and daughter of pop/jazz legend Nat King Cole. ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:02/10/2017;Notes:Limited vinyl LP pressing of this 1977 album from the R&B/soul vocalist and daughter of pop/jazz legend Nat King Cole. Unpredictable includes major hits 'I'm Catching Hell' (a confessional ballad) and 'I've Got Love on My Mind' as well as the exuberant feel-good anthem 'Party Lights'. The album was co-produced and co-written by her then husband Marvin Yancy. Natalie rose to musical success in the mid-1970s as an R&B artist with a handful of hits. After a period of failing sales and performances due to a heavy drug addiction, Cole re-emerged as a pop artist in 1987. She sold over 30 million records worldwide. On December 31, 2015, Cole died at the age of 65 at Cedars-Sinai Medical Center in Los Angeles, California, due to congestive heart failure.;Track List:1. This Heart (Side A);2. Still in Love (Side A);3. Party Lights (Side A);4. I've Got Love on My Mind (Side A);5. Unpredictable You (Side A);6. Peaceful Living (Side B);7. Be Mine Tonight (Side B);8. I Can't Breakaway (Side B);9. Your Eyes (Side B);10. I'm Catching Hell (Side B)
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.