- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Natalie Imbruglia - Male
- Write a Review
- #K65271 000000000 K65271000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:11/27/2015;Notes:Limited 180 gram audiophile vinyl LP pressing in gatefold sleeve. Includes four page insert. 2015 album from the three-...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:11/27/2015;Notes:Limited 180 gram audiophile vinyl LP pressing in gatefold sleeve. Includes four page insert. 2015 album from the three-time Grammy nominee, songwriter, actor and model. Imbruglia, best known for her 1997 hit song 'Torn' and the accompanying video, finds inspiration for her new album from her favorite male songwriters. As the title suggests, Male - her first album since 2009 - is a collection of classic and contemporary songs all performed by men including Cat Stevens ('The Wind'), Tom Petty ('The Waiting'), Neil Young ('Only Love Can Break Your Heart'), Damien Rice ('Cannonball'), Peter Townshend ('Let My Love Open the Door') and The Cure ('Friday I'm in Love'). The first single from Male is 'Instant Crush,' which was originally recorded by the electro-pop Grammy winners Daft Punk.;Track List:1. Instant Crush;2. Cannonball;3. The Summer;4. I Will Follow You Into the Dark;5. Goodbye in His Eyes;6. Friday I'm in Love;7. Naked As We Came;8. Let My Love Open the Door;9. Only Love Can Break Your Heart;10. I Melt with You;11. The Waiting;12. The Wind
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.